What they eat.
Know one really knows what aliens eat and if they really exist. Lots of people think they eat humans, others think they eat meat. Some people think they like strawberry ice cream, well, I don't know.
What color they are
Yep, I say it's green and I'm not the only one who thinks that. They could be grey or blue they are the main colours.
The type of aliens we are having as pets
We are having test tube aliens as pets. We have to feed them "Sloog'', a white powder, we just have to mix the substance with water and pour it into the tube and in several days the alien will eventually grow to its full size.
There are 10 aliens available 5 good and 5 evil. The aliens have to have 12 hours in sunlight and 12 hours in the dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment